Average monthly fee for telephone and email advice line could be, if you have between 1 and 50 employees, £6 to £10 per employee per month depending on client profile and needs.
For the remaining services -
Pay As You Go (PAYG) – invoiced as 15-minute pieces of work at an average cost of £60 per hour, depending on client profile and needs.
Spread the following costs over 6, 12, 18 or 24 months:
- Retainer = onsite and telephone and email advice line service for £600 per month, depending on client profile and needs..
- Start-up package = provision of Employment Contracts and an Employee Handbook at an average cost of £60 per contract and £200 for the Employee Handbook.
- Review package = a review of and any necessary changes to your Employment Contracts and Employee Handbook, at an average cost of £30 per contract and £100 for the Employee Handbook.
- Mix and match the packages or service to fit your business need.
- Initial discussions with you about your needs and the options available to you will provide a better idea of costs
Address: Sunnyside, Ravenstone, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5AT
Registered in England and Wales No. 7028684